- Joglo Size: 60 sqm + Balcony
- View: Oceanview
- Each picture shows the actual unit and its view
- Complimentary a la carte breakfast for 2-3 pax/night included
- Closest to the infinity pool and restaurant.
- Great for couples and honeymooners
- Good for older people due to its location.
Room Features & Inclusions
- Air conditioning
- King-sized bed
- Balcony with patio set
- Kitchenette with refrigerator and induction stove
- Tea & drip coffee making facilities
- Minibar (with surcharge)
- Blackout and Bali-style curtains
- An LCD TV with satellite channels and Netflix
- In room safe box
- Ceiling fan and stand fan
- Work desk
- Slippers and Bathrobe
- Complimentary daily drinking water
- Complimentary Wifi Internet Access
- Daily Housekeeping
- Room Service from 7AM to 9PM (with surcharge)
- Complimentary access to resort facilities (parking, swimming pool, etc)
- Separate outdoor toilet, shower and bathtub
- Hot water
- Towel set
124 reviews on
Very beautiful place and this hotel employees are really friendly
El lugar del hotel está genial, vistas privilegiadas. En general el personal súper amable y encantados de darte recomendaciones de planes por la zona. Los desayunos abundantes y muy buenos. Por la tarde tienen hora feliz, con 2x1 en cócteles, que con un baño en la piscina infinity que tienen, hacen el plan perfecto.
Great view... I mean the best .......worth the money for the room alone . Breakfast was good because everyone gets it and food is fresh . Dinner on the other hand is not worth it . Nobody eats dinner so you should go out or get delivery.
We had a nice stay here, the view is amazing from the terrace.
Alvaro Crespo Carretero
Un sitio especial, nosotros disfrutamos de la luna de miel allí y no lo vamos a olvidar nunca.
Angie and the restaurant staff were absolutely helpful. They made our stay pleasant. The room has a unique vibe. It was also clean and spacious. Since this villa has an overlooking view, going there is actually a challenge. Im glad we rented a car for this whole trip or else we all be walking uphill with a baby.
Thank you very much for the wonderful and unforgettable stay with you Karuna. We super love the place, the beauty of the villa and the atmosphere of the lushing nature, we also enjoyed the privacy and peacefulness of the place, one of the highlight was the view from Karuna. The warm and good treatment of the staff, special thanks to Mam Angie, Mam Sarifa and to their driver. Highly recommended, looking forward to come back someday.
Fantastic place to stay in El Nido. Nestled into the hill overlooking the bay. Its so peaceful and quiet compared to the busy street below. The staff was very helpful in organizing a boat tour excursion for us that we absolutely had a blast on! Wish we would have had more time here to explore and enjoy! Would definitely stay here again!
GET IN TOUCH
Give us a call today