Set atop the Studios, Joglos are traditional, Indonesian-style villas. All its recycled teak, Palem and Paras stone, ethnic artworks, and soaring, intricately carved “tumpang sari” centerpiece were manufactured and imported from Bali and Java, Indonesia. There is a wrap-around balcony to relax on directly in front of a 7 meter wide floor to ceiling glass window-wall for unobstructed views over the Bacuit bay.
Joglo Premier 4 can accommodate 2-3 people with great comfort thru a daybed that can be converted to a bed (maximum of 5 people, with surcharge). For your computer time needs, there is a beautiful acacia wood desk and chair to use.
PS: We are not wheelchair friendly since the units are built in a hill -Please be prepared to walk uphill and one or two flights of stairs.
*All gorgeous rooms are hillside, and we provide complimentary shuttle service (Karuna- El Nido town-Karuna) for all guests in the resort.
Indonesian Style Villa with Panoramic Ocean View!
- Joglo Size: 60 sqm + Balcony
- View: Oceanview
- Each picture shows the actual unit and its view
- Complimentary a la carte breakfast for 2-3 pax/night included
- One of the highest-located Joglos
- Great for couple and honeymooners.
Room Features & Inclusions
- Air conditioning
- King-sized bed
- Balcony with patio set
- Kitchenette with refrigerator and induction stove
- Tea & drip coffee making facilities
- Minibar (with surcharge)
- Blackout and Bali-style curtains
- An LCD TV with satellite channels and Netflix
- In room safe box
- Ceiling fan and stand fan
- Work desk
- Slippers and Bathrobe
- Complimentary daily drinking water
- Complimentary Wifi Internet Access
- Daily Housekeeping
- Room Service from 7AM to 9PM (with surcharge)
- Complimentary access to resort facilities (parking, swimming pool, etc)
- Separate outdoor toilet, shower and bathtub
- Hot water
- Towel set